Introducing the MCK for the very popular Taurus G2 & G3 models. The Taurus G2 & G3 series of handguns are synonymous with affordability, reliability, and self-defense – making them a great match for the MCKGEN2 family.
Designed on the Gen2 platform, the MCKTAURUSGEN2 will also feature an improved frame-lock and spring that makes assembly/ disassembly easier and faster. Compatible with Taurus G2C, G3 and G3C models.
G3 T.O.R.O. + G3C T.O.R.O. – May require you to remove the optic plate before installation.
The MCK Gen 2 comes in two main versions in terms of stock type:
- A standard folding stock build for shouldering the system tightly and firmly.
- A long stabilizer brace. This configuration is designed for the US market to comply with the local SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) regulations.
Both versions enable one-handed firing for better shooting performance.
The line of MCK systems is available in a wide variety of colors and patterns:
- Standard most common four colors- Black, Green, FDE (tan) and Tungsten Grey.
- Custom made articles available for larger quantities and can be ordered by dealers. Contact us for further information.
- Suppressor/Compensator Ready
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top aluminum Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
- Now able to fire while stabilizer is folded.
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
Regular Stock-SBR-All NFA Rules Apply, STAB- NON SBR , NON NFA
*Not compatible with OSP Models models and RDP Models
CAA MCK GENERATION 2 Micro Conversion Kit – Fits CZ P10 CZ P10 sub-compact, compact, and full size Look no further than the lightweight micro-form factor Gen 2 MCK Kit for the fastest assembly and disassembly conversion kit available boasting the highest-quality manufacturing and broad compatibility. Affordable and proven to increase firing rate, stability, and […]
Micro Conversion Kit Springfield Armory Hellcat Introducing the Springfield Hellcat MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) the Hellcat is the highest capacity micro-compact 9mm in the world. The 3″-barreled pistol measures at a mere 1″ wide and weighs just 18.3 oz. empty yet features a class-leading capacity of 11+1 rounds with flush-fitting magazine. Its extended magazine bumps up the round count […]
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for FN 509 Series Originally designed to compete for the MHS competition. The 509 was brought to the market as the commercial version of the submitted handgun. The MCKFN509GEN2 will fit the compact, midsize and tactical variants. The FN509 is due to release in the Third Quarter.