Introducing the MCK for the very popular Taurus G2 & G3 models. The Taurus G2 & G3 series of handguns are synonymous with affordability, reliability, and self-defense – making them a great match for the MCKGEN2 family.
Designed on the Gen2 platform, the MCKTAURUSGEN2 will also feature an improved frame-lock and spring that makes assembly/ disassembly easier and faster. Compatible with Taurus G2C, G3 and G3C models.
G3 T.O.R.O. + G3C T.O.R.O. – May require you to remove the optic plate before installation.
The MCK Gen 2 comes in two main versions in terms of stock type:
- A standard folding stock build for shouldering the system tightly and firmly.
- A long stabilizer brace. This configuration is designed for the US market to comply with the local SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) regulations.
Both versions enable one-handed firing for better shooting performance.
The line of MCK systems is available in a wide variety of colors and patterns:
- Standard most common four colors- Black, Green, FDE (tan) and Tungsten Grey.
- Custom made articles available for larger quantities and can be ordered by dealers. Contact us for further information.
- Suppressor/Compensator Ready
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top aluminum Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
- Now able to fire while stabilizer is folded.
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
Regular Stock-SBR-All NFA Rules Apply, STAB- NON SBR , NON NFA
Compatible with the Sig Sauer P365, P365 XL and P365SAS
*Not compatible with OSP Models models and RDP Models
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for Heckler & Kock VP9/VP40 Upon its release, the VP9 and VP40 models from Heckler & Koch have been and continue to be incredibly popular. Featuring a unique design, the VP9 stands out for its ergonomics and reliability. The MCK for the VP9 will be no different in quality or […]
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for Beretta APX Series The Beretta APX represents Beretta’s first foray into a duty-sized striker-fired handgun. Designed to be fully modular in both caliber and size, it was originally made to compete for the XM17 program. Beretta has since released several variants to include everything from a full size to […]