The newest Gen2 Micro Conversion Kit for Glock. Compatible with the Gens 3, 4, and 5 of the Glock Models 29/29SF/30/30SF and 30S.
The MCK29/30GEN2 comes with 3 charging handles to accommodate suppressor height sights as well as the thinner slide of the Glock 30S. Designed on the Gen2 platform, the MCK29/20GEN2 has a little Gen 2 plus advantage of an improved frame lock and spring that makes disassembly easier and faster!
The MCK Gen 2 comes in two main versions in terms of stock type:
- A standard folding stock build for shouldering the system tightly and firmly.
- A long stabilizer brace. This configuration is designed for the US market to comply with the local SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) regulations.
Both versions enable one-handed firing for better shooting performance.
The line of MCK systems is available in a wide variety of colors and patterns:
- Standard most common four colors- Black, Green, FDE (tan) and Tungsten Grey.
- Custom made articles available for larger quantities and can be ordered by dealers. Contact us for further information.
Advantages of the Gen 2 MCK:
- The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
- The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights
- The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
- The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail
- The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
- The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder with a mag catch and magazine release button.
- The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.
Regular Stock-SBR-All NFA Rules Apply, STAB- NON SBR , NON NFA
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for Desert Eagle .50 Originally designed in 1979 the Desert Eagle chambers the largest centerfire magazine cartridge the .50 AE. With the ability to convert to other popular calibers such as the .44mag and .357 mag by simply changing a few parts. This handguns popularity is cemented not just with […]
The new MCKTAURUSGEN2 features all of the advantages of the Gen2 platform with an added feature of a lighter spring and upside down frame lock which will make disassembly easier and faster.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH G2S
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for Beretta APX Series The Beretta APX represents Beretta’s first foray into a duty-sized striker-fired handgun. Designed to be fully modular in both caliber and size, it was originally made to compete for the XM17 program. Beretta has since released several variants to include everything from a full size to […]
*Not compatible with OSP Models models and RDP Models