For the first time in CAA US history, they have created a Micro Conversion Kit (MCK) for a double/single action, hammer-fired handgun!
The new MCK07/09GEN2 has all of the advantages that you love on the Gen2 platform, the CZ P07/P09 compatible conversion kit is suppressor friendly and accepts models with threaded barrels and suppressor-height sights.
The MCK Gen 2 comes in two main versions in terms of stock type:
- A standard folding stock build for shouldering the system tightly and firmly.
- A long stabilizer brace. This configuration is designed for the US market to comply with the local SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) regulations.
Both versions enable one-handed firing for better shooting performance.
The line of MCK systems is available in a wide variety of colors and patterns:
- Standard most common four colors- Black, Green, FDE (tan) and Tungsten Grey.
- Custom made articles available for larger quantities and can be ordered by dealers. Contact us for further information.
Advantages of the CZ Micro Conversion Kits:
- Improved frame-lock and spring for easier disassembly.
- Gen 2 stabilizer that fires in folded position.
- Suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38″ diameter.
- Front spare magazine holder retained by magazine button catch.
- Aluminum top picatinny rail for enhanced stability and durability.
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/ disassembly.
- Side picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e … thumb-rests.
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability.
- Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling.
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use.
- Compatible with our MCK Brass Catcher.
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go.
CAA MCK GENERATION 2 Micro Conversion Professional Kit – Fits CZ P10 CZ P10 sub-compact, compact, and full size Look no further than the lightweight micro-form factor PRO Gen 2 MCK Kit for the fastest assembly and disassembly conversion kit available boasting the highest-quality manufacturing and broad compatibility. Affordable and proven to increase firing rate, […]
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for Glock 29 & 30 The newest Gen2 Micro Conversion Kit for Glock. Compatible with the Gens 3, 4, and 5 of the Glock Models 29/29SF/30/30SF and 30S. The MCK29/30GEN2 comes with 3 charging handles to accommodate suppressor height sights as well as the thinner slide of the Glock 30S. Designed on […]
The new MCKTAURUSGEN2 features all of the advantages of the Gen2 platform with an added feature of a lighter spring and upside down frame lock which will make disassembly easier and faster.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH G2S
Micro Conversion Kit Sig Sauer P365/365XL The MCKP365 expanded the MCK line to accommodate one of the most popular handguns on the market today. The Micro Conversion Kit for the Sig Sauer P365 & P365XL features key advantages from our popular Gen2 platform, the MCKP365 will come standard with a Gen2 stabilizer, an aluminum top Picatinny rail, and a […]
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for FN 57 With over 2 decades of trusted use. The FN Five Seven is a favorite among professional and recreational shooters alike. With its high capacity and use of the highly effective 5.7 round. The MCKFN57GEN2 will undoubtedly be a big hit among current and future shooters of the five seven. […]