For the first time in CAA US history, they have created a Micro Conversion Kit (MCK) for a double/single action, hammer-fired handgun!
The new MCK07/09GEN2 has all of the advantages that you love on the Gen2 platform, the CZ P07/P09 compatible conversion kit is suppressor friendly and accepts models with threaded barrels and suppressor-height sights.
The MCK Gen 2 comes in two main versions in terms of stock type:
- A standard folding stock build for shouldering the system tightly and firmly.
- A long stabilizer brace. This configuration is designed for the US market to comply with the local SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) regulations.
Both versions enable one-handed firing for better shooting performance.
The line of MCK systems is available in a wide variety of colors and patterns:
- Standard most common four colors- Black, Green, FDE (tan) and Tungsten Grey.
- Custom made articles available for larger quantities and can be ordered by dealers. Contact us for further information.
Advantages of the CZ Micro Conversion Kits:
- Improved frame-lock and spring for easier disassembly.
- Gen 2 stabilizer that fires in folded position.
- Suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38″ diameter.
- Front spare magazine holder retained by magazine button catch.
- Aluminum top picatinny rail for enhanced stability and durability.
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/ disassembly.
- Side picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e … thumb-rests.
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability.
- Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling.
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use.
- Compatible with our MCK Brass Catcher.
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go.
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for Beretta APX Series The Beretta APX represents Beretta’s first foray into a duty-sized striker-fired handgun. Designed to be fully modular in both caliber and size, it was originally made to compete for the XM17 program. Beretta has since released several variants to include everything from a full size to […]
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for FN 509 Series Originally designed to compete for the MHS competition. The 509 was brought to the market as the commercial version of the submitted handgun. The MCKFN509GEN2 will fit the compact, midsize and tactical variants. The FN509 is due to release in the Third Quarter.
Compatible with the Sig Sauer P365, P365 XL and P365SAS
Micro Conversion Kit Springfield Armory Hellcat Introducing the Springfield Hellcat MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) the Hellcat is the highest capacity micro-compact 9mm in the world. The 3″-barreled pistol measures at a mere 1″ wide and weighs just 18.3 oz. empty yet features a class-leading capacity of 11+1 rounds with flush-fitting magazine. Its extended magazine bumps up the round count […]
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for TAURUS G2/G3 Introducing the MCK for the very popular Taurus G2 & G3 models. The Taurus G2 & G3 series of handguns are synonymous with affordability, reliability, and self-defense – making them a great match for the MCKGEN2 family. Designed on the Gen2 platform, the MCKTAURUSGEN2 will also feature […]