For the first time in CAA US history, they have created a Micro Conversion Kit (MCK) for a double/single action, hammer-fired handgun!
The new MCK07/09GEN2 has all of the advantages that you love on the Gen2 platform, the CZ P07/P09 compatible conversion kit is suppressor friendly and accepts models with threaded barrels and suppressor-height sights.
The MCK Gen 2 comes in two main versions in terms of stock type:
- A standard folding stock build for shouldering the system tightly and firmly.
- A long stabilizer brace. This configuration is designed for the US market to comply with the local SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) regulations.
Both versions enable one-handed firing for better shooting performance.
The line of MCK systems is available in a wide variety of colors and patterns:
- Standard most common four colors- Black, Green, FDE (tan) and Tungsten Grey.
- Custom made articles available for larger quantities and can be ordered by dealers. Contact us for further information.
Advantages of the CZ Micro Conversion Kits:
- Improved frame-lock and spring for easier disassembly.
- Gen 2 stabilizer that fires in folded position.
- Suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38″ diameter.
- Front spare magazine holder retained by magazine button catch.
- Aluminum top picatinny rail for enhanced stability and durability.
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/ disassembly.
- Side picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e … thumb-rests.
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability.
- Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling.
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use.
- Compatible with our MCK Brass Catcher.
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go.
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for FN 57 With over 2 decades of trusted use. The FN Five Seven is a favorite among professional and recreational shooters alike. With its high capacity and use of the highly effective 5.7 round. The MCKFN57GEN2 will undoubtedly be a big hit among current and future shooters of the five seven. […]
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for Desert Eagle .50 Originally designed in 1979 the Desert Eagle chambers the largest centerfire magazine cartridge the .50 AE. With the ability to convert to other popular calibers such as the .44mag and .357 mag by simply changing a few parts. This handguns popularity is cemented not just with […]
CAA MCK GENERATION 2 Micro Conversion Professional Kit – Fits CZ P10 CZ P10 sub-compact, compact, and full size Look no further than the lightweight micro-form factor PRO Gen 2 MCK Kit for the fastest assembly and disassembly conversion kit available boasting the highest-quality manufacturing and broad compatibility. Affordable and proven to increase firing rate, […]
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for Heckler & Kock VP9/VP40 Upon its release, the VP9 and VP40 models from Heckler & Koch have been and continue to be incredibly popular. Featuring a unique design, the VP9 stands out for its ergonomics and reliability. The MCK for the VP9 will be no different in quality or […]