For the first time in CAA US history, they have created a Micro Conversion Kit (MCK) for a double/single action, hammer-fired handgun!
The new MCK07/09GEN2 has all of the advantages that you love on the Gen2 platform, the CZ P07/P09 compatible conversion kit is suppressor friendly and accepts models with threaded barrels and suppressor-height sights.
The MCK Gen 2 comes in two main versions in terms of stock type:
- A standard folding stock build for shouldering the system tightly and firmly.
- A long stabilizer brace. This configuration is designed for the US market to comply with the local SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) regulations.
Both versions enable one-handed firing for better shooting performance.
The line of MCK systems is available in a wide variety of colors and patterns:
- Standard most common four colors- Black, Green, FDE (tan) and Tungsten Grey.
- Custom made articles available for larger quantities and can be ordered by dealers. Contact us for further information.
Advantages of the CZ Micro Conversion Kits:
- Improved frame-lock and spring for easier disassembly.
- Gen 2 stabilizer that fires in folded position.
- Suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38″ diameter.
- Front spare magazine holder retained by magazine button catch.
- Aluminum top picatinny rail for enhanced stability and durability.
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/ disassembly.
- Side picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e … thumb-rests.
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability.
- Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling.
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use.
- Compatible with our MCK Brass Catcher.
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go.
The new MCKTAURUSGEN2 features all of the advantages of the Gen2 platform with an added feature of a lighter spring and upside down frame lock which will make disassembly easier and faster.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH G2S
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for Canik The Canik conversion kit has been a highly requested model from our fans. Since its launch into the industry, the Canik TP9 series of handguns has only exceeded expectations in quality and service. The MCK for the Canik will feature all the advantages of a Gen 2 configuration. The Canik […]
CAA MCK GENERATION 2 Micro Conversion Kit – Fits CZ P10 CZ P10 sub-compact, compact, and full size Look no further than the lightweight micro-form factor Gen 2 MCK Kit for the fastest assembly and disassembly conversion kit available boasting the highest-quality manufacturing and broad compatibility. Affordable and proven to increase firing rate, stability, and […]
Compatible with the Sig Sauer P365, P365 XL and P365SAS
Micro Conversion Kit Sig Sauer P365/365XL The MCKP365 expanded the MCK line to accommodate one of the most popular handguns on the market today. The Micro Conversion Kit for the Sig Sauer P365 & P365XL features key advantages from our popular Gen2 platform, the MCKP365 will come standard with a Gen2 stabilizer, an aluminum top Picatinny rail, and a […]