For the first time in CAA US history, they have created a Micro Conversion Kit (MCK) for a double/single action, hammer-fired handgun!
The new MCK07/09GEN2 has all of the advantages that you love on the Gen2 platform, the CANIK TP 9 SERIES MCKcompatible conversion kit is suppressor friendly and accepts models with threaded barrels and suppressor-height sights.
The MCK Gen 3 comes in two main versions in terms of stock type:
- A standard folding stock build for shouldering the system tightly and firmly.
- A long stabilizer brace. This configuration is designed for the US market to comply with the local SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) regulations.
Both versions enable one-handed firing for better shooting performance.
The line of MCK systems is available in a wide variety of colors and patterns:
- Standard most common four colors- Black, Green, FDE (tan) and Tungsten Grey.
- Custom made articles available for larger quantities and can be ordered by dealers. Contact us for further information.
Advantages of the CANIK TP 9 SERIES MCK (Micro Conversion Kits):
- Improved frame-lock and spring for easier disassembly.
- Gen 3 stabilizer that fires in folded position.
- Suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38″ diameter.
- Front spare magazine holder retained by magazine button catch.
- Aluminum top picatinny rail for enhanced stability and durability.
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/ disassembly.
- Side picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e … thumb-rests.
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability.
- Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling.
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use.
- Compatible with our MCK Brass Catcher.
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go.
Regular Stock-SBR-All NFA Rules Apply, STAB- NON SBR , NON NFA
The new MCKTAURUSGEN2 features all of the advantages of the Gen2 platform with an added feature of a lighter spring and upside down frame lock which will make disassembly easier and faster.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH G2S
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for FN 509 Series Originally designed to compete for the MHS competition. The 509 was brought to the market as the commercial version of the submitted handgun. The MCKFN509GEN2 will fit the compact, midsize and tactical variants. The FN509 is due to release in the Third Quarter.
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for Heckler & Kock VP9/VP40 Upon its release, the VP9 and VP40 models from Heckler & Koch have been and continue to be incredibly popular. Featuring a unique design, the VP9 stands out for its ergonomics and reliability. The MCK for the VP9 will be no different in quality or […]
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for Glock 29 & 30 The newest Gen2 Micro Conversion Kit for Glock. Compatible with the Gens 3, 4, and 5 of the Glock Models 29/29SF/30/30SF and 30S. The MCK29/30GEN2 comes with 3 charging handles to accommodate suppressor height sights as well as the thinner slide of the Glock 30S. Designed on […]
CAA MCK GENERATION 2 Micro Conversion Professional Kit – Fits CZ P10 CZ P10 sub-compact, compact, and full size Look no further than the lightweight micro-form factor PRO Gen 2 MCK Kit for the fastest assembly and disassembly conversion kit available boasting the highest-quality manufacturing and broad compatibility. Affordable and proven to increase firing rate, […]