Introducing the AGADA, the first truly revolutionary, innovative and ultimately ergonomic rifle, designed by LTC (Ret.) Mikey Hartman, CEO of CAA USA.
AGADA (pronounced Ah-Ga-Dah) means “Legend” in Hebrew, and its unique design is a first to radically alter the traditional standards of how a rifle is constructed and instead, facilitates a natural and ergonomic hold that will increase accuracy and consistency for any shooter at any level.
Designed and manufactured in Pompano Beach, Florida by CAA USA, the AGADA is born from Hartman’s 22-years of experience serving in the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) and training over a half a million soldiers. The AGADA is the first weapon system built around the ergonomics of the human body, while in the past, the shooter’s body needed to contort in order to grip the “broomstick” (straight line from stock to muzzle) design of the rifle, i.e., there is no need to “break” your wrist in order to grip the rifle.
Using existing GLOCK 9mm magazines, as well as CAA USA proprietary magazines, the AGADA will come in three basic configurations:
· 16-inch rifle
· 10-inch NFA SBR
· 10-inch Carbine with faux suppressor pinned and welded to an OAL of 16-inches
The AGADA utilizes a gas blow-back operation and will be available for right or left-hand users.
What makes the AGADA truly different?
- The AGADA stock rests both on and against the shooter’s shoulder. Provides optimal balance, head and body position when firing.
- The AGADA stock will fold to the opposite side and still be capable of firing when folded.
- No more head tilt! Increased surface area on cheekpiece provides more optimal head positioning.
- Cheekpiece is adjustable up-down, forward-back. CAA675
LOWER RECEIVER/PISTOL GRIP:
- The AGADA magwell will be uniquely designed. With an oversized opening, allowing for easier and faster mag insertion without taking your eyes off the target while reloading.
- Pistol grip is integrated and curls forward and off to the side of the lower, putting the shooter in a more “boxer” like position, as well as a more natural continuation of the arm.
- There will be two safeties in the AGADA:
- In the top of the thumb groove located in the pistol grip.
- Ambidextrous safety lever in the lower.
- A “last round bolt hold open” with release lever, rarely seen on blowback action firearms, will be incorporated into the AGADA.
- AGADA‘s fire control group has been altered from a traditional rearward pull to a downward pull, exploiting the natural flow of the arm in the “boxing” position.
- Extremely light 2.5 lbs. trigger pull with glass-like breaking point.
- Off set and angled forward, the ergonomic forward grip quickly adjusts to any shooter and without detaching from the rail, can be moved forward and back.
- The forward grip module also features an integrated flashlight mount for even more versatility.
Advanced Gen 2 MCK KIT, Micro Conversion Kit for Glock 29 & 30 The newest Gen2 Micro Conversion Kit for Glock. Compatible with the Gens 3, 4, and 5 of the Glock Models 29/29SF/30/30SF and 30S. The MCK29/30GEN2 comes with 3 charging handles to accommodate suppressor height sights as well as the thinner slide of the Glock […]
DPM RECOIL REDUCTION SYSTEM FOR CZ P-10 C Compact STRIKER FIRED 9mm The Mechanical Recoil Rod Reducer System is a direct replacement for the stock recoil rod but, does not change the configuration of the article. This system works due to the multi spring intricate rod (three springs) and controls the functionality of the article. […]
CAA MCK GENERATION 2 Micro Conversion Professional Kit – Fits CZ P10 CZ P10 sub-compact, compact, and full size Look no further than the lightweight micro-form factor PRO Gen 2 MCK Kit for the fastest assembly and disassembly conversion kit available boasting the highest-quality manufacturing and broad compatibility. Affordable and proven to increase firing rate, […]
Micro Conversion Kit Springfield Armory Hellcat Introducing the Springfield Hellcat MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) the Hellcat is the highest capacity micro-compact 9mm in the world. The 3″-barreled pistol measures at a mere 1″ wide and weighs just 18.3 oz. empty yet features a class-leading capacity of 11+1 rounds with flush-fitting magazine. Its extended magazine bumps up the round count […]
Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit for Glock 29 & 30 The newest Gen2 Micro Conversion Kit for Glock. Compatible with the Gens 3, 4, and 5 of the Glock Models 29/29SF/30/30SF and 30S. The MCK29/30GEN2 comes with 3 charging handles to accommodate suppressor height sights as well as the thinner slide of the Glock 30S. Designed on […]